Your resume serves as an advertisement about you. It’s the best method of selling yourself to an employer, and also serves as their first impression of you and your suitability for a job.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you write should convince the employer of what you have to offer their organization, and should entice them to set up a personal interview so that you can demonstrate in-person that you are the right person for the job. We’ve included a few pointers below to help you with the type of content that should be included in your resume.
Make sure your resume is readable with Microsoft Word. Do not submit PDF resume, our electronic resume database would not be able to scan a PDF resume.
- Make sure your full legal name, current address, day and evening telephone number and email are clearly displayed at the top of first page.
- Please provide your availability date, your hourly billing rate on a W2, 1099 or Corp to Corp.
- Your work authorization status in the US.
- Your travel restrictions, if any. (most of our projects do not require much travel but some projects could require some travel)
For HealthCare positions:
- Clearly indicate the Employer name, location, start date and end date of employment. If you have any gaps between your jobs, kindly explain them in the resume or cover letter.
- For each employment, list your responsibilities and key achievements on the job. Rather than listing the usual job responsibilities, highlight your achievements.
- Make a clear distinction between your role and that of the team you worked for.
- If you managed teams, specify the size of the team managed by you.
- Verify that the start date and end date for projects are accurate
For Information Technology positions:
- Clearly indicate the end-client name, project name, your role in the project, and team size for each project.
- For each project list the technologies used in the project. Clients are very particular about experience with the required technologies. The project details in your resume must substantiate your experience with the required technologies.
- Rather than listing the usual job responsibilities, highlight your achievements on the projects.
- Verify the start date and end date for projects are accurate. If you have any gaps between your projects, kindly explain them in the resume or cover letter.
- Please specify the degree, the year of graduation, and institute (name, city, state, and country, if outside USA)
- For all professional certifications, provide the year when the certificate was awarded and the version of the software, if applicable.
By following these tips you will help accelerate the review of your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We enforce and follow all federal and state anti-discrimination laws.