Altos takes security of our data and process very seriously. We are totally committed to protecting your business, your patient’s private data. We comply with all US Federal, State and local laws. We have the following safeguards in place to ensure zero breech.
- High security firewalls ensure our networks are secure and reliable.
- Backup data and communication between our sites and our client sites are encryted.
- Access to the Internet is monitored and restricted to essencial web sites.
- Only authorized personnel are granted access to systems containing client data.
- Round-the-clock web surveyellance and security guards at entry and exit points of our buildings ensure that our infrastructure is secure.
- Access control systems are installed, ensuring only authorized personnel can enter the workstation areas.
- Our computer systems are password protected with regular updates on Firewall and anti-virus software.
- Floppy drives, CD/DVD burners, USB drives etc are prohibited on user workstations.
- All printed material is shredded and carefully disposed.
- All employees are trained on HIPPA guidelines before handling client data.
- Each employee signs a confidentiality agreement to ensure the security of the client data.